- All orders will be shipped within 2-3 business days after purchase. We ship via USPS. All orders come with a tracking number. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with that tracking number. If your package is delayed, refer to the tracking number for more information. Once the package leaves our possession, it is then the responsibility of the USPS.
- Each customer is responsible for tracking their own package. We do not follow tracking numbers once they are shipped.
- Once the package ships and leaves our possession, it is then the responsibility of the USPS.
- International shipping: We do ship internationally. Shipping prices vary based on country, so feel free to enter in your information at checkout to see what the shipping cost will be. There is a $10 handling fee for international orders. All international customers are responsible for paying any necessary duties, customs or fees after the package ships. It is the responsibility of the customer to follow the tracking number and correspond with the necessary shipping office for that information.
COVID-19 DELAY INFORMATION
- As many postal distribution centers close/reopen due to COVID-19, some packages are being rerouted. This could cause delays in your shipment. Follow your tracking number for more information. You can find out more about domestic delays here.
- Currently, international shipments are taking anywhere from 2-8 weeks to deliver, depending on your location. Once the package arrives to your country, it may or may not be tracked. You can find out more about international delays here.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- All sales are final unless an incorrect item was shipped. We do not assume responsibility for items once they have been shipped. Once it has been given to USPS, we take no responsibility for lost or damaged items. We will do everything that we can to help locate your package, including opening a claim with the USPS. If we send the incorrect item, we will arrange an exchange at no additional charge to the customer.
- Fabrics that are cut, washed, or altered are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Sale prices, promotions or discounts are only applied during the specified dates of said events. Orders placed before or after those events are final and are not eligible for special pricing.
- Preorders are non-refundable and non-cancellable. We order these fabrics based on pre-sales.
- If you decide to cancel a (non-Preorder) order before it has shipped, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- All patterns (digital and paper) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Placing a Preorder means that you are reserving the fabric by paying for it up-front before we receive it from the manufacturer. We will state when we expect to receive the fabrics in the listing, Please know that this is an estimate from the manufacturer and is subject to change. The arrival date is out of our hands. We will ship the fabric as soon as possible once it arrives from the manufacturer. If there are significant delays or any missing fabrics, we will notify you immediately via the email that you provide at checkout. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address with no typos, as this is our only way to contact you.
- All Preorder sales are final. If you order any in-stock items with a Preorder, all items will be shipped with the Preorder once that fabric arrives. If you would like in-stock items to be shipped separately, please place separate orders.
Lo & Behold Stitchery sometimes uses affiliate links meaning that we earn a teeny tiny commission from each product that you purchase through that link. This does not cost you anything extra, but it does allow us to continue to offer free and helpful content. Rest assured that we only recommend products that we know and love!