Metamorphosis is a block-based butterfly pattern that uses traditionally pieced half circles. This pattern is great for displaying large cuts of your favorite prints, or to display bold pops of color. Find a video tutorial for this block on here.
- 4 sizes: Pillow (20" square), Baby (38" x 36"), Throw (55" x 68"), Bed (72" x 84")
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
- This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. You can find a link to the paper pattern here. I also have quilt kits available in my shop.