Small Shop Gift Guide - 2020
Hey hey! It's that time of year to get some shopping done! This is the first of three gift guides that I'll be sharing this year. It's geared towards small shops that I love. I share about some of these items often and that's because I really really love them! Now that they're all in one place, you can reference this at any time throughout the year. Happy shopping!
- Candle : Antique Candle Co - Mama's Kitchen and Fresh Cut Herbs are my two favorite candles!
- Book Corbels : Vintage Home South is one of my favorite local shops in Durham, NC. Its a great little home decor shop that I *highly* recommend visiting if you are local. A few months ago, they recently launched their online shop which is perfect! I can now share things like these corbels with yall. :)
- Sea Salted Dark Chocolate Caramels : Caramel Caravan - if you follow me on Instagram, ya'll know how much I love these things! They're seriously so good. TIP: if you know you are going to eat a lot of them (haha), or if you want to do a corporate gift or stocking stuffers, consider the wholesale option!
- Wall Decor : Art by Sarah Savage - Sarah is one of my favorite local artists/woodworkers/creators. I met her a few years ago at a Pop-Up event in Raleigh and I've been following her ever since. I have several of her pieces and I absolutely love them!
- Earrings : Windblown Jewelry - I've been a fan of Windblown for a few years now. I love their minimal concepts, which are so stunningly created! I actually don't own any of this jewery, but I'm hoping to maybe get some for Christmas....wink wink, Peter. haha
- Peppermint Chocolate Bark : Videri Chocolate Factory - This place is one of my favorite spots in Raleigh! Visiting is such a unique experience and their chocolate is amazing. I'm actually quite obsessed with their Peppermint Chocolate Bark. When I visited their website 11-24-20, the individual bars were sold out, but they still had some in gift sets.
- Plant Lady Ornament : Pineapple Sundays Design Studio - I recently came across this shop on Etsy and I LOVE everything that she has. Very cute and eclectic.
- BEST POTTERY EVER : Gretchen Quinn Pottery - I have been obsessed with my Gretchen Quinn pottery for the last several years. I own several of her mugs, bowls, plates, vases, spoon rests, and more! These are high-quality pieces that are simply GORGEOUS. I recommend her mugs...I have a small mug and a 14 ounce mug. I also really love her soup bowls. To place an order, fill out the Contact form on her website, or send her a message on Instagram.
- Handmade Soap : Frillie Lille Bath and Body Company - I recently came across this small shop and I was instantly drawn to this gorgeous Luxury Lavender Soap. I'm adding it to my wishlist!
- Wall Art / Decorative Tray : Elle Woods Co. - I met Elle Woods a few years ago at a Pop Up Market in Raleigh. We invested in a few of her pieces and absolutely love them!
- Homebody T-Shirt : The Homebody Co. - I treated myself to a "Quilter" shirt just like this one a few weeks ago! I love the colors that she has!
- Tote Bag : Needle and Grain - Needle and Grain is one of my favorite small shops! Located in Columbia Tennessee, they curate a collection of one-of-a-kind gifts.
What are some of your favorite small shops? Let me know in the comments below!