Summer Pop Quilt Along
The Summer Pop Quilt Along has ended, but you can still access all of the information! Click below where you see an underline!
This pattern is labeled as "Confident Beginner" and would make a great first or second quilt. The pattern does assume that you have a basic knowledge of sewing, seam allowances, etc....but with the help of the Quilt Along, you shouldn't have any trouble with these blocks. Here's a closer look at some of the details:
- When: June 6th - June 27th - July 3rd (4 weeks)
- What: We'll cover topics like how to achieve an accurate and consistent seam allowance, strip piecing, how to "snowball" corners & more!
- Where: Information will be shared in a blog post under the Quilt Alongs section of our website. We will send out an email reminder to everyone who signs up so that you don't miss anything! You can also join the Lo & Behold Patterns Facebook group to ask questions and share progress.
- How: Complete the weekly prompts and share your progress on Instagram using the hashtag #SummerPopQAL ! Using the hashtag will enter you to win the Grand Prize - remember your account must be public for us to see what you share!
- Supplies: You'll need to purchase the pattern before the Quilt Along begins. You can find the PDF (Instant Download) copy of the pattern here and the printed Paper copy here. You'll need basic quilting supplies...you can find a list of my favorites here. A few specific (optional) supplies that I love for this quilt are:
Shops with Summer Pop Quilt kits:
- String & Story
- Global Fiber
- Fairview Quilts
- Handmade is Heartmade
- Saltwater Fabrics
- Floyd the Fox - Germany
If you are a a shop that is carrying kits, please email me and I'll add you to the list. :)