Summer Pop QAL - Week 3
Hey there and welcome back! It's Week 3 of the Summer Pop Quilt Along, which means we are finishing up our blocks! wahoo! By the end of this week, you should have all of the blocks made for your Summer Pop quilt top! Here's a look at our schedule. If you are just now joining us, click where you see an underline to catch up on the previous week!
- Week 1 - June 6th - Cut Fabrics
- Week 2 - June 13th - Sew 15 Blocks
- Week 3 - June 20th - Sew 15 Blocks
- Week 4 - June 27th - Assemble Quilt Top
I don't have anything new to share this week! Just keep chugging along at your blocks, my friend! If you missed the tips from last week, be sure to check those out!
GRAND PRIZE BUNDLE
Share a weekly progress photo for each of the 4 weeks of the QAL and you'll be automatically entered to win our GRAND PRIZE BUNDLE (valued at over $500!) Here's what's in the bundle:
- FREE seat in Free Motion Quilting Academy by String & Story
- FREE edge to edge long arm quilting for your Summer Pop quilt top by Stitch Lab Quilting
- FREE Robert Kaufman Palette Picks 24 piece FQ bundle by yours truly :)
Enter to win by sharing your weekly progress photo to your public Instagram account (note that if your account is private, we will not see your entry). Use the hashtags #summerpopQAL, #summerpopquilt & #loandbeholdpatterns and you'll be entered to win!
One lucky winner will be chosen at random at the end of the QAL. This giveaway is not sponsored by IG.
Next week, we'll sew all of our blocks together to create our quilt top!
See you then!