Vintage Lace is inspired by the beautiful intricacies of an old piece of lace. This design is delicate, dainty and feminine... yet extremely versatile!
- 3 sizes: Baby (48"x 48"); Throw (72" x 72"); Bed (108" x 108")
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Fat Quarter (Baby/Throw) or Yardage Friendly (Baby/ Throw/ Bed)
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
- This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop
The last three quilts were created by my testers. In order the quilt are made by Brittany Waller, Lydia Nicholson and Eliane Bergmann.