Vintage Lace is inspired by the beautiful intricacies of an old piece of lace. This design is delicate, dainty and feminine... yet extremely versatile!
- 3 sizes: Baby (48"x 48"); Throw (72" x 72"); Bed (108" x 108")
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Fat Quarter (Baby/Throw) or Yardage Friendly (Baby/ Throw/ Bed)
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
- This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop.You can find a link to the paper pattern here. I also have quilt kits available in my shop.
The last three quilts were created by my testers. In order the quilt are made by Brittany Waller, Lydia Nicholson and Eliane Bergmann.