This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. A paper copy of the pattern can be purchased here.
Summer Pop is a quick and easy pattern that is great for featuring large cuts of your favorite prints and colors! This pattern is traditionally pieced and is great for beginners! Choose from three sizes and use either precut 10" squares, fat quarters, or quarter yards. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 3 sizes: Crib (40” x 56"), Throw (60” x 70”) and Bed (80” x 98”)
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; skills include strip piecing and accurate/ consistent 1/4" seam allowances, stitch & flip technique
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.