This listing is for PREORDER. Printed Mosaic Star patterns are expected to arrive the last week of November. If there are multiple items in your order, we will hold everything to ship all at once. If you would like something to ship ASAP, place seperate orders.
This listing is for a PAPER copy of the Mosaic Star quilt pattern. It is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper and is enclosed in a clear zip bag. A PDF instant download copy of the pattern can be found here.
Mosaic Star is a traditionally pieced block-based pattern that explores a variety of fun advanced beginner piecing skills including half square triangles, flying geese, half rectangle triangles and more! Links to trimming tutorials are provided within the pattern. Choose from five sizes and use either yardage, half yards, quarter yards or fat quarters. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 5 sizes: Baby (37" square), Crib (54" square), Throw (54" x 72"), Large Throw (72" square) and Queen (89” x 107”)
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
Skills include accurate and consistent 1/4" seams, half square triangles, flying geese, half rectangle triangles and diamond-in-a-square blocks. Links to trimming tutorials for each of these units are provided in the pattern. You can purchase the following Bloc-Loc rulers for this pattern but they are not required: