Interwoven is an block-based pattern that plays with lines and movement. I designed this quilt as a gift for my husband and as a representation of our journey through life.
- 5 sizes: Crib (42" x 57"); Throw (57" x 71"); Twin (71" x 99"); Queen (99" x 113"); King (113" x 113")
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a scant 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
- This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop
The last two quilts were created by my testers. In order they are Brittany Waller and Emily Austin.