This listing is for a PAPER copy of the Heirloom Hearts quilt pattern. It is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper and is enclosed in a clear zip bag. A PDF instant download copy of the pattern can be found here.
Heirloom Hearts is the perfect blend of modern and traditional quilting. This pattern uses strip piecing and a "stitch and flip" technique to create the perfect wedding, Valentine's or anniversary gift. Choose from three sizes and use either precuts, yardage or scraps. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 3 sizes: Crib (45” x 54"), Throw (63” x 72”) and Bed (90” x 99”)
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner; skills include strip piecing and accurate/ consistent 1/4" seam allowances.
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
You can find Heirloom Hearts kits in our shop. The PDF pattern can be found here.