Celtic Crossing is a play on the negative space of a traditional Irish Chain quilt.
- Pattern includes two sizes: Baby (46" x 46") and Throw (69" x 69").
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please credit pattern to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
- This is a PDF digital copy. You will instantly download the pattern after checkout. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper.