Triangle Fade is a quick and fun pattern that plays with color gradients. Cut equilateral triangles using templates, which are provided within the pattern, or with a square ruler with 30/60 degree lines. Instructions for both are included within the pattern.
- This is for a PDF digital download. A paper pattern can be found here.
- 3 sizes: Baby (30" x 36"), Small Throw (46" x 55") and Large Throw (58" x 69").
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
There are 15 colors, so it can be a great way to show off your favorite color palette! I recommend choosing 1-3 colors, then branching off with various shades of those base colors.
The fabrics for my cover quilt are Robert Kaufman Kona Solids:
Quilting is by Walker Quilt Co. The "autumn" Triangle Fade quilt is made by Nicole Wiles. The yellow and blue Triangle Fade is made by Megan Saenz.