This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop.
Rhythm is a great way to display many colors with subtle gradients. Experiment with different groupings of fabric to create movement throughout the quilt.
- 1/8, fat eighth, 1/4 yard and fat quarter friendly
- 4 sizes: Baby (45" x 51"), Small Throw (56" x 61"), Large Throw (67" x 71") and Bed (89" x 91")
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan you quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate: skills include strip piecing and scant 1/4" seams
- If using yardage, the width of fabric (WOF) should be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage. If using 1/8 yard cuts, you will need the entire 4.5". Fat Eighth = 9" x 21"' Fat Quarter = 18" x 21"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.