Homecoming - PDF
I designed this quilt as a gift to myself during one of the craziest times of my life. The symmetry and bold shapes reminded me of the comforts of home. After four unexpected and extremely long months of temporary housing, this quilt was all that I could think about. This design symbolizes warmth, comfort and a sense of belonging.
- 3 sizes: Baby (32" x 42"), Throw (53" x 71"), Bed (74" x 99")
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. You can find a link to the paper pattern here. I also have quilt kits available in my shop.