This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. A paper copy of the pattern can be purchased here.
Deco is a commemoration to both the Roaring 20s and our current decade. The pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 3 sizes: Baby (45” x 50"), Throw (56” x 68”) and Bed (102” x 102”)
- Skill Level: Intermediate; skills include strip piecing, accurate and consistent 1/4" seam allowances and diagonal row construction.
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.