Church Window is inspired by beautiful stained glass in an old church. This pattern is traditionally pieced with no y-seams!
- 3 sizes: Baby (38" x 39"), Throw (53" x 62.5"), Bed (83" x 86")
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Fabrics used for the cover quilt are Robert Kaufman Kona ® Solids: Pimento, Creamsicle, Peach, Lingerie, White, Desert Green, Seafoam, Sage, Teal Blue and Gotham Grey.
- The quilting on the cover quilt is by Walker Quilt Co.
- Skill Level: Intermediate - You will be working with bias edges and small strips of fabric. I have a blog post with tips for this quilt, which can be found here.
- Scrap, Fat Eighth, Fat Quarter, 1/4 yard and 1/2 yard friendly!
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- All Lo & Behold Patterns are for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. You can find a link to the paper pattern here. I also have quilt kits available in my shop.
The last four quilts were created by my testers. In order, they are Sarah O. (@mycrowdednest), Sarah C. (@thecraftyseashell), Brittany (@hopscotchandcotton), and Joy (@themakingsofjoy).