Christmas creates an exciting and nostalgic spirit in me. I reflect back on traditions that started with my parents and grandparents and eagerly anticipate recreating each one. Hot cocoa while decorating the tree, handmade ornaments, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - just to name a few.
My aim for this quilt was to create a simple, vintage style to reflect something my grandparents would've proudly displayed in their abundance of Christmas decor.
- Pattern includes five sizes: Wall Hanging (31" x 31"), Throw (54" x 71") Twin (71” x 88”), Full/Queen (88” x 105”), and King (105” x 105”). Since this pattern is block-based, you can easily add or subtract blocks to customize the size.
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please credit pattern to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
- This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. You can find a link to the paper pattern here.