Aztec Diamonds is quick and fun design that features bold geometric blocks of color. In this pattern, you'll use my favorite triangle piecing method. I provide instructions for cutting triangles via templates or your square ruler with 30 and 60 degree lines.
- Pattern includes three sizes: Wall Hanging (28" x 28") and Baby (54" x 52") and Throw (70" x 68")
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Ambitious Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please credit pattern to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
- This is a PDF digital copy. You will instantly download the pattern after checkout. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper.
The quilt in the last photo was created by Jamie Leake.