Tribal Song is inspired by the rich Native American history in the mountains of Western North Carolina; where I spent my college years.
- Baby (30” x 45.5”) and Throw (50” x 66.5”)
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Ambitious Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a scant 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please credit pattern to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
- This listing is for a PAPER copy of Tribal Song. Pattern printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using hight quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag. Pattern will be shipped in 1-3 business days.
The last quilt was created by Joy Martin.