Snow Cabin is named after the two quilt blocks that inspired the design: the snowball bock and the log cabin block. These traditional techniques are combined to create this unique and modern design.
- 3 sizes: Wall Hanging (14" x 28"); Baby (42" x 42"); Throw (58" x 71")
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner ; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting.
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions and alternate color-way ideas.
- WOF= 42"; all seams are 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give credit for the design.
- This listing is for a PAPER copy of Snow Cabin. Pattern printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using hight quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag. Pattern will be shipped in 1-3 business days. A digital copy can be purchased here.
The last six images are by a few of my testers. In order, the quilters are: Melissa Buza, Mackenzie McBride, Patrizia Dreusicke, Katy Faircloth, Kristin McCauley and Alexa Byman.
Colors used on cover photo quilt are Kona Leather, Snow, Ice Peach, Pimento, Sky* ( not Cloud, as originally listed), Slate and Windsor. Quilting is by Threaded Quilting.