Mosaic Star is a traditionally pieced block-based pattern that explores a variety of fun advanced beginner piecing skills including half square triangles, flying geese, half rectangle triangles and more! Links to trimming tutorials are provided within the pattern.
Choose from five sizes and use either yardage, half yards, quarter yards or fat quarters. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 5 sizes: Baby (37" square), Crib (54" square), Throw (54" x 72"), Large Throw (72" square) and Queen (89” x 107”)
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.