Model Farm is named after the street that my grandparents used to live on. The design is inspired by a traditional quilt that my grandmother made, and it reminds me so much of home.
This quilt is a very quick make, with a bold and striking finish!
- 4 sizes: Pillow (17.75" square), Wall Hanging (25" square), Baby (45" square), Throw (54" square)
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
This listing is for a PAPER copy of Model Farm. Pattern printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using hight quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag. Pattern will be shipped in 1-3 business days. A digital copy can be purchased here.
The last photo is by Kristin McCauley.