This listing is for wholesale customers only.
Celtic Crossing is a play on the negative space of a traditional Irish Chain quilt. It is an updated version of my original Celtic Crossing pattern, which includes additional sizes, instructions for precuts and ombre layout options.
- This is a beginner pattern, and assumes that the quilter has a basic knowledge of quilting. All seam allowances are 1/4”.
- PRECUT FRIENDLY - Use precut 10" squares, fat eighths, fat quarters, 1/4 yards, 1/2 yards, yardage and precut 2.5" strips (background)
- Pattern includes four sizes: Baby (46" x 46") Square Throw (58" x 58"), Large Throw (58" x 70") and Queen (94" x 94").
- This pattern includes instructions for two color-ways: Traditional (two colors) and Modern (ombre colors)
- Pattern includes thorough instructions, colorful diagrams and coloring pages so that you can plan your quilt.
Pattern is for one person use. Copying, redistributing or selling is strictly prohibited.