Mountain Horizon is inspired by the way the sun rises and falls over a mountain range, and the resulting colors of the horizon. Each block plays off the next with the sun coming between two mountain peaks.
This bold geometric design pairs nicely with the soft and dainty florals found in the fabrics. It features shades of purple, soft pinks and pops of sage green and golden yellow. It is beautifully quilted with a subtle gold metallic cotton thread and cotton batting.
- original design
- 34" x 34", baby size, perfect for tummy time, the carseat, stroller rides, etc.
- 100% cotton fabrics, batting and thread
- hand-cut fabric
- durable construction
- machine washable on the gentle cycle, hang dry or tumble dry on low; quilt has had it's first wash
- comes from a pet-free, smoke free home
- machine stitched quilting and binding
- Quilt was featured in Bonnie Christine's Lookbook for her "Gathered" fabric collection for Art Gallery Fabrics.
The Mountain Horizon pattern can be found here.