Shades of Citrus Quilt is a fun and modern spin on the classic Lafayette orange peel quilt block. The pattern features 12 colors with a beautiful movement of the colors along the diagonal of the quilt.
- This pattern is written for two sizes: Baby (40" x 45") and Throw (57" x 65").
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- This pattern is traditionally pieced. Templates are provided for the curved pieces. I recommend cutting those out and tracing them onto a sturdy surface such as cardboard or plastic template paper.
- This pattern requires LOTS of hand cutting and curved piecing. Templates are included for both a baby and throw size block. Read more about working with templates here.
- All yardage is assumed to be 42" wide. All seam allowances are 1/4".
- Pattern requires cutting and sewing along bias edges. Use starch as desired.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
This listing is for a PAPER copy of Shades of Citrus. Pattern printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using hight quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag. Pattern will be shipped in 1-3 business days. A paper copy can be purchased here.