Tribal Song is inspired by the rich Native American history in the mountains of Western North Carolina; where I spent my college years.
- Baby (30” x 45.5”) and Throw (50” x 66.5”)
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Ambitious Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a scant 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please credit pattern to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
- This is a PDF digital copy. You will instantly download the pattern after checkout. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper.
The last quilt was created by Joy Martin.