Shades of Citrus - PDF
Shades of Citrus Quilt is a fun and modern spin on the classic Lafayette orange peel quilt block. The pattern features 12 colors with a beautiful movement of the colors along the diagonal of the quilt.
- This pattern is written for two sizes: Baby (40" x 45") and Throw (57" x 65").
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- This pattern is traditionally pieced. Templates are provided for the curved pieces. I recommend cutting those out and tracing them onto a sturdy surface such as cardboard or plastic template paper.
- This pattern requires LOTS of hand cutting and curved piecing. Templates are included for both a baby and throw size block. Read more about working with templates here.
- All yardage is assumed to be 42" wide. All seam allowances are 1/4".
- Pattern requires cutting and sewing along bias edges. Use starch as desired.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
- This is a PDF digital copy. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop. You can find a link to the paper pattern here.